Named Louis Roederer International Wine Publication of the Year three years running (2010, 2011 and 2012),
The World of Fine Wine is an award-winning magazine, website and app speaking to an international readership of discerning individuals who each share a passion for wine.
We take a sophisticated approach to the assessment of fine wine that is neither dominated by fad or fashion, nor one individual palate, nor the latest over-hyped wines. The publication appeals to a broad spectrum of wine Lovers because of the range of subject matter we cover and the quality and depth of the articles written on these Academic topics. Working with some of the world’s most respected wine writers, we offer authoritative editorial Content that is seeing us become the go-to place for the global fine wine aficionado. We are a quarterly publication with subscribers extending across 30 countries.
•Hugh Johnson OBE
•Clive Coates MW
•Jancis Robinson MW
•Serena Suteliffe MW
•Jeannie Cho Lee MW
•Ch’ng Poh Tiong
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device – after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
90 Day £19.99
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here: