- Used Book in Good Condition
Food writer Carolyn Blue gets to use her taste-testing skills again – this time in Barcelona, while her husband gives an academic lecture nearby. Carolyn soaks up the sights of the city and visits her friend, Roberta, a resident Miro scholar at a modern art museum. There, she catches a performance art piece about death – planted a little too firmly in reality. One of the actors is dead . . . and a dead-ringer for Roberta!
List Price: $ 25.95
Price: $ 25.95
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Use with charcoal or gas grills, over wood fire, or with a specialized paella burner.
- Ideal for serving 20 to 40 people.
- Includes informative pamphlet with two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
Serves 20 to 40 people. This 32-inch (80 cm) pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero Pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. Go with either the model L60 or G600 paella burner for cooking, or try it over a fire pit. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor. As with any carbon steel pan, it requires some care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off. Comes with an informative pamphlet with two detailed recipes, tips for perfect paella, and pan care instructions.
List Price: $ 130.06
Price: $ 98.68
Related Paella Recipes Products