How Can You Go Wrong With Superfoods-Only Diet?
FACT:Way too many of us live in a state of poor health, lethargy and moderate obesity. We live with headaches, back pain, inflammation, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, skin problems, insomnia and cancer – they’re all the byproducts of modern western diet, based on processed food. Superfoods are foods and the medicine and they can help with all these symptoms!!
Superfoods Salads In a Jar –second edition contains over 45 Superfoods Salad recipes created with 100% Superfoods ingredients. This 180+ pages long book contains recipes for:
• Salads in a Jar
• Superfoods Protein Salads
• Superfoods Vegan Salads
• Superfoods Vegetarian Salads
• Bonus chapter: Superfoods Condiments
• Bonus chapter: Superfoods Appetizers
• Bonus chapter: Superfoods Smoothies
• Bonus chapter: Superfoods Side Dishes
Most of the meals can be prepared in just 10 minutes. Each recipe combines Superfoods ingredients that deliver astonishing amounts of antioxidants, essential fatty acids (like omega-3), minerals, vitamins, and more.
“Our Food Should Be Our Medicine And Our Medicine Should Be Our Food.” – Hippocrates 460 – 370 BC
The best thing about Superfoods Diet is that it will keep your appetite and cravings under control and it will balance your hormones. It’s nearly impossible to lose fat if your hormones are out of balance. Superfoods Diet works because it’s return to the type of food your body naturally craves and was designed for. Whole foods Superfoods is the food humans consumed for literally millions of years. Superfoods are nutritionally dense foods that are widely available and which offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Superfoods diet forbids processed foods, hybridized foods, gluten foods and high glycemic foods. There is nothing super in any of the processed foods or today’s hybridized wheat, corn, soy or potatoes. Processed food is the main reason why people suffer from inflammations and why their hormones are out of balance.Superfoods Diet is the only diet that doesn’t restrict any major type of food. If features:
• Healthy Fats: Olive Oil, Nuts, Seeds, Coconut Oil, Avocado
• Proteins: Eggs, Farmers cheese, Yogurt, Beans and Lentils
• Non-gluten Carbs: Fruits, Vegetables, Oats, Brown Rice, Quinoa, Buckwheat
• Simple non-processed Dairy: Greek Yogurt, Farmer’s Cheese, Goat Cheese
• Antioxidants: Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cacaa, Cinnamon, Berries
Superfoods are basically nutrients packed foods especially beneficial for health and well-being. After eating these superior sources of anti-oxidants and essential nutrients for only a week or two you will:
• Start losing weight and boost energy
• Get rid of sugar or junk food cravings
• Lower your blood sugar and stabilize your insulin level
• Detox your body from years of eating processed foods
• Lower your blood pressure and your cholesterol
• Fix your hormone imbalance and boost immunity
• Increase your stamina and libido
• Get rid of inflammations in your body
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and start getting healther today.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
Praise for this book…
“Type-2 Diabetes is common in my family. This was extremely informative, EASY to learn and quick to read. I found it very helpful.”
“I want to keep my body healthy. Following your suggestions, my blood sugar has been kept at an optimal level and my waist line has been slimming. Much appreciated.”
“A quick read that I would have paid twice as much for! Excellent, helpful and straight to the point. Thanks!”
In this edition of the Kindle Quickread series, Armin Bergmann is going to show you the right way to eat if you struggle with diabetes or if you’re looking to transition to a low-carb diet.
A healthy diet is KEY, not only for weight loss, but also for maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, increased energy, healthy skin and healthy thinking. In the coming pages, we’re going to be looking at many suggestions that are intended to help you get on the path toward optimal health.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- What is diabetes and how is it differentiated by type?
- If I have been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, what habits and foods should I avoid?
- What is the healthiest way for me to eat if I am diabetic?
- How can I keep beverages from sabotaging my efforts to stay healthy?
- Which food preparation habits should I AVOID if I am diabetic?
- Which hidden ingredients are present in processed foods that I should AVOID at all costs?
- Which foods should I start incorporating in my diet?
- Can I ever eat dessert and if so, how much can I eat AND what desserts should I gravitate toward?
- And much, much more!
What are Kindle Quickreads?
Kindle Quickreads are a series of short books that are meant to be read in one sitting. Each “Quickread” tackles just one particular subject. This series of books aims to give readers the encouragement, assistance and ideas they need to handle specific problems or areas of personal growth.
Kindle Quickreads are exclusive to Amazon’s Kindle platform. They are not available for purchase or borrow in any other format. They may be downloaded on Kindle devices or read utilizing the Kindle app on your phone, computer or tablet.
Various talented authors have contributed to the Kindle Quickread series and our team continues to grow. Their talents and insights have helped thousands of people and we look forward to offering many additional books in this series over the coming months.
Download your copy today!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only .99 USD! (or FREE if you’re using Kindle Unlimited)
More Food Recipes For Diabetics Products