- You’ll receive all high quality pre-portioned ingredients needed to make dinner for 4. Shipped directly to your door. (Pots, pans, glassware, tableware, and beverages shown in images not included)
- Your meal kit will ship in 1-2 business days and will arrive 1-3 days after shipping via USPS. You’ll have 2 months to cook your kit. That’s it!
- Inside the box, you’ll find a step-by-step recipe card with clear instructions, the background of the dish, cooking tips, optional add-ins and/or recommended drink pairings.
- Cooking with Takeout Kit is more than just getting dinner on the table. You’ll enjoy an authentic cooking adventure and instantly transform your kitchen into a global cafe.
- Who is Takeout Kit? Takeout Kit is the first and only meal kit with a 2 month shelf life. We created Takeout Kit to address “meal kit anxiety”, the stress of not being able to cook meal kits before they expire. Takeout Kits have long shelf lives (2 months) and can stay in your pantry until you’re ready to cook. We’re focusing on creating global dishes that are fun and exciting to cook and might typically require hard-to-find ingredients.
Flavor profile: lemony, smoked & saffron-infused | Difficulty: moderate | Cooking Time: 35 min active, 60 total | Like many comfort foods, paella (pie-ay-ah) was once considered peasants’ food. It has since risen to become one of the most popular and iconic dishes in Spanish cuisine. There are many different variations of paella, however, two ingredients are consistent: saffron and bomba/calasparra rice. Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world and can only be harvested by hand. A pound of saffron can cost up to ,000. Bomba/Calasparra Rice is only grown in the town of Calasparra, Spain. The rice planted here takes longer to mature because of the cool mountain water flowing through the foothills. A denser, more absorbent grain is the result; perfect for absorbing rich broth.
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 39.95