- Used Book in Good Condition
Raquet Agranoff is a talented author who offers original and imaginative recipes, many inspired by ethnic cuisines, for appetizers, side dishes, salads, entrees and more rice-based dishes. She discusses the types of rice used in her recipes, and describes innovative and convential rice-cooking techniques.
List Price: $ 8.95
Price: $ 8.83
- Informative pamphlet with each pan, which contains two recipes
- Can be used on a gas or charcoal grill, on the stovetop, or in the oven
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well
- Dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting
- If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off
This 13.5-inch pan serves 2 to 3 preferably just two but if all parties restrain themselves just a bit, you can eke out that extra serving. Fits easily over one burner. The handles are made of steel and painted red. The pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor.
List Price: $ 29.76
Price: $ 15.50
Related Paella Recipes Products