Real Plans is the leading meal planner available for the Real Food community.
It includes over 1500 kitchen-tested, family-approved recipes that are scheduled for you on a weekly meal plan. With our amazing user interface, you can easily make as many modifications as you wish and the dynamic timeline and consolidated shopping list will stay up-to-date.
The recipes include the following diets:
-Traditional Real Food (along with Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and GAPS options)
-Paleo (along with Primal and Autoimmune Paleo options)
And you can adjust any of the above to suit your exact preferences, both at the food group and ingredient level. So if you want a Pescatarian, mushroom-less plan that also excludes nightshades – we got you.
The app includes the following functionality:
-Dynamic Meal Planner
-Automated scheduling to fit your real-life needs
-Recipe Roulette to inspire you with new recipes
-Recipe Box to host all of your recipes with full filtering capability
-Ability to plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
-Consolidated shopping list
-Ability to add new ingredients, schedule weekly ingredients, upload your own pictures, and mark them as staples
-Portion sizes to ensure the recipes will yield the right amount for your situation
-Logic to support singles, couples and families
-Full nutritional information based on the USDA nutritional database
If you are looking for a comprehensive meal planner and shopping list that you can always keep with you, whether planning late at night or at the grocery store, you have come to the right place.
We offer the following subscriptions:
1 month recurring subscription: $ 13.99
3 month recurring subscription: $ 32.99 ($ 11 a month)
12 month recurring subscription: $ 69.99 ($ 5.83 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.