Learn to Cook Paneer Parcel – Quick Easy To Make Party Starter / Crispy Snack Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Chef Ruchi Bharani brings you the recipe of another crispy and delectable paneer appetizer called Paneer Parcel. The combination of paneer and cheese with the veggies is surely worth the craving.
50g grated cheese
1/4 tsp oil
1 tbsp celery, finely chopped
3 green chillies, finely chopped
Half a capsicum, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Samosa pattis (wanton or spring roll sheets)
– Heat very little oil in a pan.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum and finely chopped celery and saute for 5 seconds.
– Add the finely chopped green chillies and then take the pan off the burner.
– Add the grated paneer, grated cheese, coriander leaves and very little salt to the above ingredients and mix well.
– Using this filling, start making small balls (around 1/2 inch balls)
– Make the plain flour paste by mixing it with little water. Make sure that the paste is thick.
– Take the samosa pattis, fold them in the centre and cut them into two bunches of thin stripes. Again, fold them into half and cut them.
– Take one thin strip and apply the plain flour paste at the centre of the patti.
– Take another strip and stick it on the 1st strip, making a plus (+) sign.
– Take a ball of the filling and place it on the strip. Flatten it slightly.
– Start folding the strip. Begin from the lower strip. On the last strip, apply the plain flour paste and stick it.
– If the corners are slightly open, apply the flour paste on the corners.
– Start frying the pattis immediately in medium hot oil.
– Once they turn golden brown in colour, get the paneer parcels off the flame on an absorbent paper.
– The delicious paneer parcels are ready to be served.