Eliminate those stacks of cookbooks and recipe organizers from your kitchen when you store your favorite recipes in the OrganizEat Recipe Organizer. This handy app lets you keep all your favorite recipes organized right on your iPhone. Use this app to keep Grandma's secret recipes stored, or use it to organize your own custom recipes. Simply snap a photo of your recipe and it's ready for you to view. The app keeps your recipes organized by category, and you can tag each dish for easy searching. Share your recipes with friends with the email, Facebook, and Twitter share buttons.
· Enter each recipe into the app by snapping a photo – no need to type!
· Save recipes from the web automatically – more than 25 popular sites supported!
· You can also type the recipe, if you wish. Sometimes its easier that way 🙂
· Beautiful skins – an app that is beautiful enough to feel like a home for the recipes you want to keep and pass down
· iPhone and iPad apps all in one
· Backup your recipes and sync them across all your devices!
· Organize every recipe by folders
· Customise folders to suit your needs
· Add searchable tags to easily find your favourite dish. Multiple tags search is also supported!
· Perform index searches for recipes based on keywords or tags
· Add your own pictures to each recipe
· Email recipes to friends and family
· Share recipes with other app users by a single click!
© © 2016 Rachel Mislovaty & Michael Kariv
iTunes Store: Top Grossing