1. Add 3 Tbs. chia seeds to 1 cup filtered water.I like to use a mason jar for storing this drink because
it’s easy to make/shake/and drink with.
2. Now put the lid on and shake it up.
3. Now it’s time to wait. I usually wait at least 20-30 minutes, but you could wait several hours or even over night. This allows the chia seeds to soak up the water and form a gel-like texture.
4. Next add 1 cup of your favorite juice.
5. Shake it up and drink!
“Advanced Chia Seed Drink”
2 cups filtered water
3 Tbs. chia seeds
1 lemon juiced
1 Tbs. agave nectar or maple syrup
STEPS: (similar to the steps listed above):
1. Pour 2 cups of water into the mason jar, followed by 3 Tbs. chia seeds.
2. Then close the lid and shake to mix it up.
3. Allow the chia seeds to sit for 20-30 minutes or longer, you could do a couple of hours or even overnight. They will have then formed a gel about like this.
4. Now add the juice of one lemon and 1 Tbs. of maple syrup or your favorite liquid sweetener.
5. Give it another good shake and then drink up! It will taste similar to a natural lemonade…with chia seeds!
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.