Top 50 Healthy Gut Microbes Recipes-Dump Some Extra Pounds By Feeding Microbiome The Right Foods
The Scientifically Proven Way to Restore Your Gut Health and Achieve Permanent Weight Loss
By increasing your intake of many plant based foods, such as vegetables, legumes, fruit, whole grains, nuts and seeds, you will be strongly supporting your digestive health and assisting the growth of the good bacteria that will make up your gut flora profile
Whether we realize it or not, every one of us has an individually unique microbial eco-system in and on us, a “microbiome,” which is home to more than 100 trillion microbes. Sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? In fact, that outnumbers our human cells by roughly ten to one. And what are all those microbes doing inside and all over our bodies? Well, the good microbes are for the most part hanging out in your gut, supporting your immune system, protecting you from disease, detoxifying your body and even keeping you slim, depending on which microbes your microbiome is hosting.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Fast Facts + The Three Phases of Microbiome Diet
- Caipirinha and Mint Fruit Salad
- Pistachio Agave Grapefruit Salad
- Gut-Friendly Blueberry Gummies
- Fermented Apple and Red Cabbage
- Polenta Crusted Artichoke Tart
- Avocado and Seasoned Black Bean Burrito
- Wild Salmon with Sautéed Tomatoes
- Terrific Turkey Nacho Bake
- Cherry Compote and Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Berry Banana Apple Breakfast Casserole
- Portobello and Goat Cheese Burger
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Try it now, click the “buy” button and buy Risk-Free
More Diet Food Recipes Products