Recipe: goo.gl/T0lTQ Subscribe: bit.ly/H2CThat
This is a modern take on a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
I am not a big fan of the half cooked centre of the traditional lava cakes and this magic chocolate lava cake is so much more impressive.
For a printable copy of the chocolate lava cake recipe: goo.gl/T0lTQ
Hi I am Ann, How to Cook That is a cake, chocolate & dessert cooking channel with step by step video tutorials for yummy desserts, macarons, cupcakes, chocolate and even cake decorating lessons.
For printable copies of the recipes visit the website at www.howtocookthat.net
Business enquiries only: howtocookthat [at] iinet.net.au
MUSIC BY: SET SAIL used with permission, check out their other songs… goo.gl/8MLbQ Video Rating: / 5
Learn how to make Chocolate Mousse at home in just a few easy steps.
Are you a fervent chocoholic? If yes, then this chocolate mousse recipe is just perfect for you. Indulge in the goodness of velvety smooth chocolate and we bet, you can’t resist the second serving. Check out Ruchi Bharani’s take on this recipe.
200 grm Chocolate
3/4 cup Cream
8 Oreo Cookies
1 & 1/2 tsp Melted Butter
3/4 tsp Gelatin
2 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Caramel Syrup
1 cup Whipped Cream
– In a bowl put dark chocolate and cream and microwave it
– Whisk the melted chocolate and cream and let it cool
– Grind the oreo cookies into a fine powder
– Add melted butter to oreo cookie powder and mix it well
– Make a thin layer in the base of the serving glass and refrigerate it for few mins.
– Soak Gelatin in water for at least 5 mins and add it to the chocolate mixture
– Add caramel Syrup and whisk it and refrigerate it for about 10 mins
– Add whipped cream to the chocolate mix and mix it well with a spatula
– Pour the chocolate mousse onto the oreo cookie base serving glass
– Set for another 15 mins in freezer
– Garnish it with whipped cream, chocolate piece and oreo cookie on top and the dessert is ready to be served.