The real chicken-and-egg problem: What to do with eggs once they’re in your kitchen?
If you are looking for a fresh, nutritious, and creative approach to the almighty egg, The Egg Cookbook is for you. With The Egg Cookbook you’ll get more than 110 unique recipes that let the egg shine–from savory to sweet, and from breakfast to dinner. The Egg Cookbook is also your guide to the amazing culture surrounding the world’s most versatile ingredient, with a useful primer on raising chickens and understanding egg types, so you can take your egg appreciation (and savings) to the next level.
The Egg Cookbook offers a fresh approach to preparing eggs, with:
- More than 110 elegant recipes, including Baked French Toast, Ratatouille with Poached Eggs, and Vanilla Bean Pudding
- A basic guide to 10 classic egg recipes, from fried eggs to the perfect scramble
- Egg dishes from around the world, from frittatas and quiche to tortilla patatas and meringues
- Q&A to find out whether raising chickens is right for you, from the editors of The Egg Cookbook
- The Egg Cookbook guide to more than 50 chicken breeds
- Detailed information on the different types of eggs, from free range to organic
The Egg Cookbook makes it easy for egg lovers to enjoy fresh and creative recipes from their home kitchen.
List Price: $ 13.99
Price: $ 5.00