ONE POT CHEF COOKBOOKS ON iTUNES BOOKSTORE:
ONE POT CHEF COOKBOOKS – PAPERBACKS AND EBOOKS:
Easy Pasta Carbonara is a simplified version of a classic pasta dish that can be made in a matter of minutes, using basic ingredients! Cream, Eggs and Parmesan Cheese are combined with warm pieces of bacon and pasta to create a creamy, divine dish that everyone will love – Give it a go!
PLEASE NOTE: I am aware the traditional Italian recipe doesn’t use cream, but this is a simplified version made for a foreign audience. Feel free to use a traditional recipe if you prefer 😉
MY SECOND CHANNEL:
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK!
RECIPE FACT SHEET
INGREDIENTS IN THIS DISH:
250g of Pasta (cooked as per packet directions – I used Fettuccine)
250ml of Cream
2 Egg Yolks
1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (plus extra for garnish)
3 Slices of Shortcut Rindless Bacon (chopped, fried)
Add freshly ground black pepper to taste before serving 🙂
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: About 12 minutes
ALL MEASUREMENTS GIVEN ARE AUSTRALIAN STANDARD METRIC
(Look up Google for a conversion chart if using Imperial)
More cooking videos at:
Music by Kevin McLeod (Used with Permission)
Tatyana’s Everyday Food creates a simple penne pasta tossed with juicy heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, garlic and basil. Serve it with a refreshing Pure Leaf Iced Tea for a great meal!
– 1/2 pound dry penne pasta
– 1 – 2 large, sweet heirloom tomatoes, diced
– 2 green onions, diced
– Small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
– 1 small shallot/onion, diced
– 4 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
– 1/2 cup dry white wine
– 8 ounces fresh mozzarella
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– Balsamic vinegar
1. Prepare penne pasta in a large pot of salt water. Cook pasta to al dente, drain and keep warm.
2. Preheat a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and shallot and garlic. Sweat the aromatics until soft, but not browned.
3. Add white wine and reduce.
4. Add prepared pasta and stir to coat.
5. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in mozzarella, tomatoes, and green onion; add the olive oil and vinegar.
7. Serve immediately while pasta is still warm and cheese is soft. Enjoy!
For more recipes, tea tips and daily inspiration visit Pure Leaf at PureLeaf.com or follow our Pure Leaf social channels:
Video Rating: / 5