ChefTap is the only app that can automatically clip recipes from any website.
No, really. No highlighting text, no cutting and pasting, and no list of ‘supported sites’. Just share any English language web page with ChefTap directly from your mobile browser and it’ll take care of the rest.
ChefTap clips recipes from any website and saves them in your own permanent archive so you'll never lose another recipe again. Have a favorite food blog? No problem! ChefTap will clip those recipes too and give you a link to the original post in case you want to refer back to it. See a recipe you like on Pinterest? Just share the pin or the whole pinboard with ChefTap, we'll take care of the rest.
When it’s time to cook, ChefTap displays recipes in a kitchen tested easy-to-read format on both phones and tablets.
You even can search millions of recipes on the web and clip them into your collection without ever leaving the app.
– Sharing a Pinterest pinboard with ChefTap imports all of the recipes on that pinboard!
– Clip recipes from any website or blog
– Adjustable text size for easy reading on your phone or tablet
– Save pictures of recipes from the web site, or attach your own
– No network connection required to view your clipped recipes.
– Sort by favorites, new recipes, recently prepared, recently viewed or alphabetically
– Create your own tags like ‘Paleo’, ‘Vegetarian’, 'Cocktails' or 'Gluten-Free' so you can stay organized
– Edit any recipe on your device
– Clip and save up to 50 recipes without an account
Sign up for a free account and get all of the above plus:
– Clip and save up to 100 recipes
– Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Once / week
– View and edit your recipes online at cheftap.com
Sign up for a ChefTap Pro website account and get all of the features above plus:
– Clip as many recipes as your device will hold
– Sync devices with website (cloud backup) Unlimited
– Sync devices with each other: Unlimited
– Clip from your desktop
– Priority support
ChefTap can keep you organized in the kitchen so you can spend more time with family and friends.
We are actively working on ChefTap, and we will be adding new features, including sharing recipes, shopping lists, and more. We appreciate your feedback. Please visit our website, cheftap.com, and tell us which features you’d like to see.