- ◆ size: ● (Main body) Width 37.5 × depth 23.5 × height 13.5 cm / ◆ weight: ● When flat plate is used: about 2.1 kg / ● When using Takoyaki Plate: about 2.2 kg
- ◆ Material: ● (Body) Steel / Phenolic Resin / ● (Various plates) Aluminum die casting / ● (Ceramic coated pan) Aluminum die cast (ceramic coated)
- ※ ◆ Power supply: AC 100 V (50/60 Hz) / ※ ● Power consumption: 1200 W / ● Power supply cord length: about 180 cm / ● Temperature controllable (4 stages / 65 ℃ to 250 ℃) ● Safety device: (thermostat / thermal fuse)
- ◆ accessories: ● Lid × 1 / ● Flat plate × 1 / ● Takoyaki plate × 1 / ● Multiplate × 1 / ● Grill plate × 1 / ● Ceramic coated pan / ● Wooden spatula × 1 / ● Japanese Instruction Manual
- ※ ◆ please note: ※ ● Plate becomes hot. Please be careful enough for burns. / ※ ● Please use the body more than 20 cm away from walls and corners etc. / ● When using for the first time, wash the plate with a soft sponge containing a neutral detergent for kitchen, rinse well with water, please use after thoroughly drying.
Product features ★ It is a compact hot plate of BRUNO exactly good sense of size. ● With compactness of A4 size, it ranges widely from every day’s table to a special party scene. ● The width of cooking widens widely with two kinds of plates, flat plate and Takoyaki plate. ● With this hot plate, you can make various recipes with paella, dumplings, pancakes, okonomiyaki, Takoyaki and ahijo, petitcakes. ● I can put it on the table and cook it in front of me, so it’s perfect for the party to be excited with everyone! You can eat and have fun eating hotly. ● In addition to the thermostat, safety design such as thermal fuse and magnet plug is also provided. ● Although it is a cute design with a retro image of an enamel saucepan, the power is enough. It is a hot plate without saying. ● Even if you put it on the desk, do not take too much space and you can easily remove the plate. It is also recommended as a gift because it is in a cute private box. ※ ◆ Detailed description: Newsbridge
List Price: $ 321.16
Price: $ 321.16
- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. Requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
- Ideal for serving 9 to 16 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
Serves 9 to 16 people. The pan is made of carbon steel (aka polished steel, or acero pulido), which is ideal for paella since it conducts heat quickly and evenly. The pan is thin but quite rigid and durable, with a hammered dimpled bottom. The handles are made of steel and painted red. Carbon steel is the traditional material for paella, and some paella devotees feel that it enhances flavor. As with any raw steel pan, it requires some care: you must dry the pan right after washing it and then rub the inside with a little vegetable oil to prevent rusting. If the pan does rust, a few passes with steel wool takes it right off.
List Price: $ 65.00
Price: $ 48.95