Watch this video to find out how to make the delicious Black Forest Cake
BLACK FOREST PASTRY
1 dark chocolate sponge
2 cups whipped cream
1 cup pitted fresh cherries + for garnish
2 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon lemon juice
Sugar syrup as required
250 grams dark chocolates, shavings removed
1. Heat a non-stick pan, add cherries, sugar and lemon juice and
bring to the gentle simmer and cook for five to ten minutes.
Set aside to cool for at least ten minutes.
2. Trim a thin layer from the top of dark chocolate sponge with a
serrated knife and then cut in to a rectangular shape. Further
cut from the middle to make two layers.
3. Using a pastry brush apply some sugar syrup on the base half
of the cake. Pipe out half cup of whip cream on the edges.
Place cherry compote in the middle.
4. Place the top half of sponge on top press down gently.
5. Brush the top layer with the remaining sugar syrup, and frost
the outside of the cake with most of the remaining whipped
6. Cover the sides and top of the cake with chocolate shavings.
Pipe rosettes with remaining whipped cream and garnish with
7. Chill the cake in a refrigerator. Cut into slices and serve.
Click to Subscribe: bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Here are 8 quick and easy Easter recipes. Learn how to make bunny and chick cake pops, easter eggs, bird’s nest cheesecake, carrot garden and more fun desserts.
Yumsy! brings you brilliant cake decorating ideas and cake designs.
Subscribe for more: bit.ly/2ouCJZj
All recipes can be found here: bit.ly/2G6TkKh