BeerSmith 2, the top selling home brewing software, comes to iPhone and iPad! The Lite version lets you view, time, and carry your recipes on the go (no editing). BeerSmith Lite lets you search from thousands of beer recipes on our BeerSmithRecipes database, and download and view them on your phone or tablet. The app is also tightly integrated with our desktop software and cloud recipe service, making it a snap to view your recipes on the go. An integrated brew day timer with notifications shows you step by step instructions for your recipes and plays an alarm as each completes. A beer style guide, ingredient reference, set of 7 brewing calculators and unit converters rounds out this great app!
The ultimate companion app for BeerSmith users – create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk in the garage, and run the brew-day timer from your mobile device!
NOTE: The Lite version does not allow you to create or alter recipes – you need a desktop copy of BeerSmith or our full app to create/edit.
– Search, view and select from thousands of shared BeerSmith Recipes
– Brew-day timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
– Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
– Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
– Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
– Full beer style guide in app for reference
– Ingredient reference including hundreds of brewing grains, hops, yeasts, water, misc
– Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
– Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
© © BeerSmith LLC
iTunes Store: Top Grossing