3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup melted chocolate
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
2. Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
3. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
5. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
7. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
STRAWBERRY ICEBOX CAKE
5 cups sweetened whipped cream
11-12 large rectangular graham crackers
3 cups strawberries, chopped
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ⅓ of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. (The top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.)
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
CHOCOLATE CEREAL TREATS
1 cup candy coated chocolate
2 ½ cups marshmallows
3 cups puffed rice cereal
1. Prepare a square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Melt marshmallows over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir every 30 seconds to avoid burning. (TIP! spray your spatula with nonstick cooking spray to make stirring easier.)
3. Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the rice cereal and chocolates.
4. Stir until fully combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into the sprayed baking dish and flatten with a spatula.
6. Cool for 30 minutes, then cut into squares.
COOKIES & ICE CREAM PIE
20 chocolate cookies
1 cup melted chocolate
1.75 quarts ice cream, softened
1. Place cookies in a gallon sized plastic bag and hit with a rolling pin or pan until crushed.
2. Pat the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a 9” pie dish.
3. Spread the softened ice cream on top and smooth out.
4. Drizzle the top with melted chocolate.
5. Freeze for 4 hours, or until the ice cream is hardened.
Print and save the recipe for Cupcake Poppers at www.tablespoon.com/recipes/cupcake-poppers-recipe/1/
Cake is a simple and easy dessert recipe, and cupcakes are always a favorite. Try this easy recipe for mini cupcake sandwiches. They are like whoopie pies, but easier because they start with Betty Crocker cake mix. Add food color to make them bright, colorful and fun. Afterall, dessert is fun food. Video Rating: / 5